[dns-operations] Hall of DNS Shame (?)

Ondřej Surý ondrej.sury at nic.cz
Tue Jan 24 21:46:50 UTC 2017

Paul,

I think that dns-violations.<a current cool TLD> would be a nice name. That express the intent quite well, doesn't it?

We even can have dns-violations at lists.dns-oarc.net to complement dns-operations@ :)

Cheers,
Ondrej

--
 Ondřej Surý -- Technical Fellow
 CZ.NIC, z.s.p.o.    --     Laboratoře CZ.NIC