[dns-operations] The Collection of Yeti Technical activities and Findings

Davey Song(宋林健) ljsong at biigroup.cn
Mon Jan 16 01:53:22 UTC 2017

Hi folks,

For your information , in order to give a full view of Yeti’s findings and
activities to the people who are interested, we summarized them and update
one page in Yeti website. http://yeti-dns.org/documents.html

On another hand, I’m writing this mail to ask your attention on specific
issues such as KSK rollover and IPv6 fragmentation. KSK roll experiment is
important because ICANN will kick off KSK rollover September 19, 2017. IPv6
fragmentation is important because IPv6 traffic continue grow rapidly and
IAB just issued out a statement on IPv6-only practice. In Yeti project we do
find some problems on these two aspects worth attention.

Best regards,

Davey