[dns-operations] .SE moving from DNSSEC algo 5 to 8

Ulrich Wisser ulrich at wisser.se
Thu Dec 14 17:43:20 UTC 2017

Hi Arsen!

We have send in the update to IANA two days ago. Yesterday we received IANA
confirmation emails and our two contacts have both confirmed the update.
We are waiting (im)patiently for the root update.

/Ulrich

Arsen STASIC <arsen.stasic at univie.ac.at> schrieb am Do., 14. Dez. 2017 um
17:36 Uhr:

> hi,
>
> Is there any progress or news on this topic and are you willing to share
> with us? Have you changed your timeline [0]?
>
> iana is still listing the old key:
> whois -h whois.iana.org se |grep ds-rdata
> ds-rdata:     59747 5 2
> 44388b3de9a22cafa8a12883f60a0f984472d0dfef0f63ed59a29be018658b28
>
> cheers,
> -arsen
>
> [0] https://www.iis.se/se-tech/se-ksk-algorithm-rollover/

Ulrich Wisser