[dns-operations] another cctls signed

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Sun Apr 16 01:42:21 UTC 2017

> I noticed .lr going signed earlier today.
> There is, however, a noticeably high rate of lame delegations.

basically a few issues

  o pretty thorough checking is done on delegation, 2182 and all

  o as the zone is run on a volunteer basis, there is no fee or annual
    check

  o email contact with admin and tech pocs is even weaker than that to
    which we are used in more privileged/connected cultures

  o and the damage from a possibly lame delegation is less than that of
    deleting it if it is a temporary situation

if you have some good ideas in this space, do holler.

randy