[dns-operations] R: Telecom Italia contacts?

Costantino Andrea (Con) andrea.costantino at h3g.it
Thu Apr 6 15:19:07 UTC 2017

Hello,

here in Italy we have a strict censoring by state. The State Communication Agency, instead of promoting net neutrality, push censor requests toward ISP without a court ruling.

Not to mention that Italy supreme court recently ruled this practice as "legal".

I'm not sure about this will be your case, David, but if the customer domain is inside the censoring, this will be the case. Some ISP also block IP address (and I'm aware Telecom Italia has something like this) related to censored domain.

Ciao,
Andrea