[dns-operations] Call for Presentation TechDay Hyderabad ICANN57

Jacques Latour jacques.latour at cira.ca
Thu Sep 1 18:10:10 UTC 2016

Call for Presentations
                                                TechDay
                                                at ICANN 57
                                                in Hyderabad

The ICANN Tech Working Group is again planning a technical workshop at the ICANN 57 meeting on 2016-11-05 in Hyderabad, India.

The TechDay Workshop has been a part of ICANN meetings for several years and has provided a forum for both experienced and new people to meet, present and discuss technical topics related to registry and DNS work and security.

For reference, the most recent session was held at the ICANN meeting in Helsinki, Finland 2016-06-27.

We are specially interested in:

1.  Registration Information Accuracy

We remain interested in presentations relating to registry contact data cleanup, address validation, malicious registration data verification, batch and/or real-time validation.

We would like, in particular, to see solutions leveraging Open Source, Open Data or Open Research in order to make them available to a wider audience.

2. IDN

We would like to hear about initiatives with regards to IDN.

3.  In addition, we welcome suggestions for additional topics, such as;

* Registry services and systems
* Big Data & associated data analysis
* IETF DNS protocol updates
* Registry security

If you are interested in participating, please email one or all of

el at lisse.NA<mailto:el at lisse.NA>
ondrej.filip at nic.cz<mailto:ondrej.filip at nic.cz>
jacques.latour at cira.ca<mailto:jacques.latour at cira.ca>
kimberly.carlson at icann.org<mailto:kimberly.carlson at icann.org>

We hope that you can join us and request that you disseminate this Request to other lists where it might of of interest.

Jacques