[dns-operations] OARC 25 - Thank You

Denesh Bhabuta denesh at dns-oarc.net
Thu Oct 20 21:00:39 UTC 2016

Email Contents:
     OARC 25 At a glance
     OARC 25 Feedback - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/OARC24
     OARC 25 Archives - Presentation Slides, Presentation Videos
     OARC 26 Workshop - Registration, Sponsors
     DNS-OARC Social Media

Dear colleagues

OARC 25 took place in Dallas on Saturday October 15 & Sunday October 16, and we would like to thank everyone - participants, speakers, sponsors, volunteers and the OARC crew - who helped make our first Workshop in Dallas and Texas a great success.

=====
OARC 25 - At a Glance

122 attendees checked in
39 First time attendees
67 Organisations represented
Attendees from over 60 cities and towns in 23 countries
26 Speakers
23 Presentations in the Public Workshop and 5 Presentations in the Member’s Only AGM.
AGM: 3 Board members stood down (2 x max terms reached ; 1 x re-election). 2 new Board members elected, 1 re-elected Board member.

Thanks to our sponsors:
Premium: ICANN, Verisign
Patron: Nominum, Salesforce
Contributor: Netflix, Network Utility Force, NZRS, PowerDNS

We wrote Daily Reports for OARC 25 (also covering the AGM). These are at:

     Day 1 Report: https://medium.com/@dnsoarc/oarc-25-day-1-1e0b1bab518c#.csbn2b3sa

     Day 2 Report: https://medium.com/@dnsoarc/oarc-25-day-2-4292b7b5bd02#.7cof72zia

=====
Your OARC 25 FEEDBACK

We are constantly looking at how we can improve DNS-OARC Workshops and would appreciate your feedback - even if you only attended part of the meeting. Please fill out the feedback form by 23:59pm CDT on Monday October 31 (04:59 UTC on Tuesday November 1) at:

     https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/OARC25

=====
OARC 25 ARCHIVES

Our Public Workshops are generally recorded whilst being live webcast, and all slides are uploaded. Most of the slides and recordings are available publicly.

The slides are linked to each of the agenda items at:

     https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/25/timetable/#all.detailed

and also via:

     https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/25/contributions

The workshop was webcast via Google Hangouts on https://plus.google.com/+DnsoarcNetPlus/, and videos of the presentation sessions are available on YouTube as follows:

        • Saturday Session 1- https://youtu.be/R1OU1X8KTS8 (Public Workshop after AGM and before lunch)
        • Saturday Session 2 - https://youtu.be/DkIYCP3mljE (Public Workshop after lunch)

        • Sunday Session 1- https://youtu.be/UIBIbwIlEMA (Public Workshop before lunch)
        • Sunday Session 2 - https://youtu.be/XdFwAg5R49Q (Public Workshop after lunch)

=====
OARC 26 WORKSHOP

The next Workshop will take place somewhere in Europe in the late April / Early May 2017 timeframe. We are aiming to confirm the details by early November this year.

The Workshop website (currently empty) is at:

     https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/26/

     —————
SPONSORING OARC 26

Please contact sponsor at dns-oarc.net if your organization is interested in becoming a sponsor. Our Sponsor Benefits document is at:

     https://www.dns-oarc.net/files/meeting-sponsor.pdf

=====
FOLLOW US

A reminder that you may follow us at:

Twitter: @dnsoarc
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnsoarc/
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/3193714
Google+: https://plus.google.com/+DnsoarcNetPlus/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtgW_wIPdA_WBmMKX79JT4g/videos

=====

We look forward to seeing you at OARC 26

     https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/26/

     Hashtag: #OARC26

Regards
Denesh