[dns-operations] resolver behaviour (prefer delegation vs authoritative NS records)

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Sun Nov 6 00:14:59 UTC 2016

I know that I worked on a paper on this with Ólafur (he did the real
work, I was just involved in some writing and drawing some additional
distinctions) when we both worked at Shinkuro, but I'm pretty sure the
paper never found a home.  I found a presentation by just him,
however:

http://archive.icann.org/en/meetings/siliconvalley2011/bitcache/Conclusions%20from%20DNS%20Traces%20-%20Olafur%20Gudmunsson,%20Shinkuro-vid=23075&disposition=attachment&op=download.pdf

Maybe that's it?