[dns-operations] [hello at axfrcheck.com: AXFR Securit - alert - XXXXXX.fr]

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Sun May 29 08:35:35 UTC 2016

We received this since, apparently, they send email to every email
address in the changed: attribute of the whois output :-( (I'm not
involved in the management of this domain name.)

Does anyone know these people who spread FUD about AXFR-enabled
domains?

----- Forwarded message from AXFR Check Team <hello at axfrcheck.com> -----