[dns-operations] The DNS-OARC facility relocation is complete

Bernhard Schmidt berni at birkenwald.de
Fri May 20 08:35:07 UTC 2016

Hi,

> Thanks for your patience during this time.
>
> Please let us know if you notice any issues with any of our services or
> connectivity.

You're sending mail from an IPv6 host without PTR record, which will
likely result in bounces from GMail, O365 and so on

May 20 10:31:16 mail postfix/smtpd[22209]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from
unknown[2620:ff:c000:1::65]: 450 4.7.1 Client host rejected: cannot find
your hostname, [2620:ff:c000:1::65];
from=<dns-operations-bounces at dns-oarc.net> to=<xxx at xxxx.de> proto=ESMTP
helo=<ix1.dns-oarc.net>

Your rDNS block isn't even delegated at ARIN level.

Bernhard