[dns-operations] 答复: Tools to assemble fragments

RunxiaWan wanrunxia at aliyun.com
Fri May 20 01:05:17 UTC 2016

Thanks! That helps a lot!

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Matthäus Wander [mailto:matthaeus.wander at uni-due.de]
发送时间: 2016年5月20日 4:46
收件人: RunxiaWan; dns-operations at dns-oarc.net
主题: Re: [dns-operations] Tools to assemble fragments

Here's a Python 2.7 tool I've used to chew on 240 GBytes of .pcap files:
https://www.vs.uni-due.de/wander/reassemble_dns/

reassemble_write.py reads 1 to n .pcap files, extracts DNS messages and
writes a binary .dns file with all DNS messages. It supports IPv4, IPv6,
UDP and TCP. IP fragments and TCP streams are reassembled.
Depends on dpkt (https://github.com/kbandla/dpkt).

You can use dns_parser.py to parse the .dns file. Depends on dnspython
(www.dnspython.org).
Or implement a parser on your own. The file format is documented in
dns_file_format.txt.

Usage:
> python reassemble_write.py input.pcap output.dns
> python dns_parser.py output.dns

Regards,
Matt