[dns-operations] Looking for an Akamai contact

William Taylor william.taylor at sonic.com
Thu Mar 31 18:03:25 UTC 2016

We are having an issue with some of our traffic not been sent to us via
our private peering connections with various cdn providers including
Akamai. The one thing it seems they all have in common is they use Akamai.

The only thing I can think of is that they are seeing one of our
authoritative dns servers in Salt Lake City and serving traffic
based on that location instead of our San Jose location. Which would
seem strange but is my only guess.

Thanks,
   William