[dns-operations] OARC 24 Early Bird Registration

Denesh Bhabuta denesh at dns-oarc.net
Mon Mar 14 14:51:53 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues

This is a reminder that the final day for Early Bird registrations for ‪OARC 24‬ (March 31 - 1 April, Buenos Aires) is this coming Wednesday, March 16th. Please be aware that the registration system for OARC 24 operates in the ART timezone.

    Register via: https://indico.dns-oarc.net/e/24-Buenos-Aires

The URL also includes a link to the full agenda, and also to the accommodation page. The venue informed us that there are still a small number of rooms available for booking at the OARC 24 delegate rate, so if you do require accommodation, please book ASAP.

DNS-OARC Workshops are mainly funded via sponsorships and we are thankful to our Premium sponsors, NIC.br and Verisign, our Benefactor sponsor Comcast and our Patron sponsor NTT Communications for their funding of OARC 24.

We are seeking further sponsorship for OARC 24 workshop and social event. Please contact sponsor at dns-oarc.net if your organization is interested in becoming a sponsor. Our Sponsor Benefits document is at:

  https://www.dns-oarc.net/files/meeting-sponsor.pdf

Hope to see you in just over two weeks from now!

Best Regards
Denesh
DNS-OARC Event Co-ordinator