[dns-operations] L-Root IPv6 Address renumbering

Terry Manderson terry.manderson at icann.org
Mon Mar 14 01:47:04 UTC 2016

Hi Yasuhiro,

The text won't be added to the official note. The reason is that humans
are (collectively) lazy. Given an immediate option to defer any action,
history has shown us that they will do precisely that.

The fact that L-Root will continue to serve on the old V6 address for the
next 6 months is primarily a courtesy item.

Cheers
Terry