[dns-operations] L-Root IPv6 Address renumbering

Terry Manderson terry.manderson at icann.org
Fri Mar 11 04:13:06 UTC 2016

Hi Yasuhiro,

The existing IPv6 address will be kept in service for at least another 6
months after the transition or when we see less than 1 valid DNS query per
second. Which ever occurs first.

Cheers
Terry

On 11/03/2016, 12:31 AM, "dns-operations on behalf of Yasuhiro Orange
Morishita / 森下泰宏" <dns-operations-bounces at dns-oarc.net on behalf of