[dns-operations] Sad news today: systemd-resolved to be deployed in Ubuntu 16.10

Ondřej Surý ondrej.sury at nic.cz
Fri Jun 3 08:54:55 UTC 2016

I already spoke to Martin, and he is very open about that decision (it's still very early in the development cycle), so I think that this still might be reverted if we don't slip into systemd-ranting and provide reasons why this has bad design (not just bugs).

O.

--
 Ondřej Surý -- Technical Fellow
 CZ.NIC, z.s.p.o.    --     Laboratoře CZ.NIC