[dns-operations] Sad news today: systemd-resolved to be deployed in Ubuntu 16.10

Ondřej Surý ondrej.sury at nic.cz
Fri Jun 3 08:28:05 UTC 2016

With "allow-downgrade" recommended as a normal mode of operation with flaky upstream.

And doesn't support RFC5011.

Also please keep the systemd trolling to minimum.  I think we need to have a good technical arguments to fend this off and convince Ubuntu this is not a greatest idea ever.

O.

--
 Ondřej Surý -- Technical Fellow
 CZ.NIC, z.s.p.o.    --     Laboratoře CZ.NIC