[dns-operations] Keysigning @ OARC24 Buenos Aires

Ondřej Surý ondrej.sury at nic.cz
Thu Feb 25 14:42:33 UTC 2016

Heya,

Debian had a quite successful efficient Keysigning that speeds up whole process at DebConf15 last year:

https://people.debian.org/~anibal/ksp-dc15/ksp-dc15.html

I think it would be nice to have a similar keysigning that doesn't require (but does not exclude) physical presence at the same time and place for all keysigning party attendees, but could happen anytime anywhere between 2 and more participants.

If I hear at least few "Yes, please", I will prepare similar page to one mentioned above for DNS OARC meeting in Buenos Aires.  Please send those "Yes, please" directly to me, so we don't spam the mailing lists.

Cheers,
--
 Ondřej Surý -- Technical Fellow
 CZ.NIC, z.s.p.o.    --     Laboratoře CZ.NIC