[dns-operations] Is DNSSEC causing more problems than it solves.

Robert Edmonds edmonds at mycre.ws
Tue Feb 23 21:44:59 UTC 2016

Brett wrote:
> Note the subject is from the article and of course not my opinion.
>
> Thought some of you might find this (and the linked documents and blog
> posts) interesting.
>
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/02/23/dnssec_more_problem_than_solution/

What exactly is being protected by the redactions in the Akamai report?
Do redactions just make things look cool and exciting now?

The domain being abused was cpsc.gov, ironically the domain of the U.S.
Consumer Product Safety Commission. The redacted tweet was from Frank
Denis' account: https://twitter.com/jedisct1/status/634737327307386880.

--
Robert Edmonds