[dns-operations] lowercasing of questions from recursor to auths?

Edward Lewis edward.lewis at icann.org
Fri Feb 5 18:47:26 UTC 2016

D'oh!  Stupid me.  Stupid, stupid...

Yes, I can re-create it now.

So, it is definitely broken.  (I thought maybe it had been fixed before I
looked.)

Although I still believe new code should not be broken to accommodate
brokenness, it could be argued that in the name of robustness an iterator
should try every trick in the book.  I know that some implementations are
quite aggressive in getting answers.  Perhaps trying lower-case only if
the answer isn't "good enough" but don't lower-case all queries.