[dns-operations] NXDOMAIN and negative caching

Michael Smitasin mnsmitasin at lbl.gov
Tue Feb 2 16:42:42 UTC 2016

Thanks, everyone, for the prompt and informative responses. We'll be
trying to work with the operators of those authoritative servers (/the
load balancers in front of them) on a fix, though I may reach out if
we're unable to get in contact with someone at that org via the usual
channels.

> On 2/1/2016 3:56 PM, Michael Sinatra wrote:
[...]
> (even if it isn't one of our servers that's causing the problem).

It's not =) But it was your building that reported it!

Michael Smitasin
Network Engineer
LBLnet Services Group
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory