[dns-operations] OARC DNS Privacy Resolver Testbed

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Thu Aug 4 14:33:23 UTC 2016

> On 4 Aug 2016, at 14:41, Keith Mitchell <keith at dns-oarc.net> wrote:
>
> On 08/03/2016 08:49 PM, 彭勇华 wrote:
>> great to know this.
>> how can we configure the application to use DNS over TLS by default?
>
> Your best place for more information about using DNS Privacy is:
>
>  https://portal.sinodun.com/wiki/display/TDNS

Hi All,

Keith thanks for setting up this service and for posting the above link. I am currently working on a daemonised form of getdns to run as a local DNS-over-TLS stub forwarder. It is not finished yet (for example, the connection handling and logging if problems are hit needs a bit more work) and we plan to re-name and polish it up but it should be done soon. People are welcome to try it out in its current form though!

https://portal.sinodun.com/wiki/display/TDNS/DNS+Privacy+daemon <https://portal.sinodun.com/wiki/display/TDNS/DNS+Privacy+daemon>

Sara.