[dns-operations] Big Data: A nine hour miniseries radio play about stealing the KSK?

Warren Kumari warren at kumari.net
Fri Apr 29 20:17:26 UTC 2016

... or something?!
>From Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ryanestrada/big-data-0
A nine hour radio play miniseries about seven thieves, seven keys, and the
heist to steal the internet.

>From the page:
"As soon as I heard the true story of the seven keys to the internet, I
knew that it would make an amazing series of heists. Did you know that IN
REAL LIFE, in order to make sure no one person or country has too much
control over the internet, there are seven people from seven parts of the
world with keys to control it? As I researched deeper, I learned that it's
actually much more complicated than that, but that just made the story more
interesting. I'm using what I learned as an excuse to tell a series of
crime stories, taking place all over the world... ranging from hijacking
top secret military satellites, to stealing a dude's pants. It's a story
about how hacking affects our world... but without a single actual hacker
anywhere to be found."

Not affiliated in any way, I just stumbled across this.
Weird.