[dns-operations] [ Slightly OT ] Any good Perl whois modules?

Rick Wesson rick at support-intelligence.com
Thu Apr 14 20:11:57 UTC 2016

A not that many of the gTLD registrars that have signed the 2013 RAA are
new required to support the format [1] specified in the 2013 RAA. See
section 1.4.2 [2] for the specific format and requirements, optional
fields. This should greatly reduce the number of parsers that you write.

Also note that all the newGTLDs support a similar format, leaving the
ccTLDs as the odd implementations.

best,

-rick

[1] https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/format-2013-10-30-en