[dns-operations] Cutting a zone with DNSSEC

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Wed Oct 21 15:30:50 UTC 2015

Does anyone know of any good how-to guides for cutting an existing zone
which already has records in use below the new delegation point? I've
written some notes on what we are doing this week (link below) but I'd
like to hear what others have done. In particular I'm wondering about how
tightly consistent the authoritative servers for the parent zone need to
be. Not a problem for us, fortunately.

http://fanf.livejournal.com/138451.html

Tony.
Trafalgar: In south, cyclonic 6 to gale 8, becoming northeasterly 4 or 5. In
north, northeasterly 5 to 7, occasionally gale 8 at first. In south, rough or
very rough, becoming slight or moderate later. in north, rough or very rough,
becoming slight or moderate later. In south, showers, thundery at first. In
north, fair. In south, good, occasionally poor at first. In north, good.