[dns-operations] 答复: Workshop on future internet infrastructure (live and online)

Davey Song (宋林健) ljsong at biigroup.cn
Sun May 17 19:45:49 UTC 2015

Hi Antonio, thank you.

Btw: I attached a quick agenda for that workshop

(Beijing time)
13:30-13:40 welcome Address by organizers
13:40-14:20 Potential Root Name Service Futures, by David Conrad,ICANN CTO
14:20-15:00 One Namespace, Many Circles, by Paul Vixie,Founder of ISC, 2014 Internet Hall of Fame Inductee (remote presentation)
15:00-15:20 Tea break
15:20-16:00 Names, Identifiers, IOT, and architecture (subtitle :Predicting future growth in design), by Andrew Sullivan,IAB Chair, DYN Fellow
16:00-16:40 IPv6 transition, adoption and application, by Professor Ma Yan , BUPT
16:40-17:10 Open Forum & Discussion

Davey