[dns-operations] Workshop on future internet infrastructure (live and online)

Davey Song (宋林健) ljsong at biigroup.cn
Sun May 17 17:56:41 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

For your information, there is a workshop co-hosted by BII is going to be
held in less than 10 hours in Beijing. (will start at 13:30 Beijing Time).
David, Paul and Andrew are invited to join us and give talks on hot topics
on Internet infrastructure especially on naming system. As far as I know,
David and Paul are going to talk about future DNS Root service. Anybody who
are interested can see the live broadcast online. Please visit http://blive.
cuctv.com/ , and click the workshop in right-hand navigation bar, starting
from 13:28, 05.18.

I’m honor to be the host and I do leave time for Q&A session for each
speaker. But you know Chinese people are shy and not so active in Q&A
session. So if anyone do have question, please send questions directly on
the broadcasting page or off-line mail to me helping me to fill up the
silence. As it is our firstly trial to broadcast the technical workshop
online in China, I’m not sure the quality of online video received out of
China. If it does not work well, please check the recoded video later. I
will send the link later. Note that the workshop will be half English and
half Chinese, because most audiences in site do not speak English as their
first language.

Best Regards,

Davey

Davey Song 宋林健