[dns-operations] Survey/Videos of Spring Workshop

Keith Mitchell keith at dns-oarc.net
Wed May 13 08:30:30 UTC 2015

Thank you all for the many kind words and postings about our Amsterdam
workshop. Running successful events is very much a team effort, and on
behalf of OARC I'd like to express our gratitude to all our speakers,
sponsors, PC and other volunteers for making this one happen.

There's always room for improvement, however, and if you attended or
watched the workshop, we'd still love to hear your feedback on our
meeting survey:

	https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/OARC-Spring2015-Amsterdam

Video of the 4 public workshop sessions is available via YouTube as follows:

- Saturday Morning: 	https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr3prqyXHNw
- Saturday Afternoon: 	https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcAygzNSxlI
- Sunday Morning:	https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCXx0RlaokQ
- Sunday Afternoon:	https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX3YYmBER7E

We'll do the work to split these into individual talks over the next few
weeks, which will be indexed from the agenda/presentations page.

Our next workshop (& AGM) will be co-located with NANOG65 in Montreal on
3rd and 4th October. We're looking for speakers and sponsors - the call
for presentations will be published around May 29th, when registration
also opens. Please contact Denesh via <sponsor at dns-oarc.net> (or find us
at RIPE70 this week) if you are interested in sponsoring an OARC workshop.

Thanks again to everyone who participated, and look forward to seeing
you next time !

Keith