[dns-operations] [Dnssec-deployment] DNSSEC validation failures for .KE

Alice Munyua alice at dotafrica.org
Tue Mar 31 17:29:48 UTC 2015

Thank you Dr. Lisse.
Here is what I got from Kenic

"
Early today in the morning we noted unavailability of .ke domains. Most
.ke domains were not available and new domain registered had propagation
issues.

This was caused by DNSSec setup  revoking DNSKEYS a month earlier than
the DNSKEY scheduled expiry date, making the DNSKEY unavailable in the
.ke zone.

We have since resolved the issue and domains should be available now.

To ensure this does not happen in future we have disable Auto-DNSSec
maintenance and  we we will be maintaining DNSSec manually.

Incase you are still experiencing any issues kindly send us an email.

email: support at kenic.or.ke <mailto:support at kenic.or.ke>

We sincerely apologise for any inconveniences caused"

Best regards
Alice