[dns-operations] Bad IP in glue records (Godaddy)

Doug Barton dougb at dougbarton.us
Mon Mar 9 21:05:21 UTC 2015

On 3/9/15 1:24 PM, Grzegorz Dabrowski wrote:
> On 03/08/2015 01:04 AM, Doug Barton wrote:
>> On 3/6/15 7:22 AM, Grzegorz Dabrowski wrote:
>>> Godaddy fault is that they wasn't able to point me in any direction :(
>>> They just said it's not me it's you :( And when I was asking for prove
>>> they said they can't :(
>>
>> It seems rather unfair to criticize GoDaddy because they are not any
>> better at diagnosing a problem that isn't their fault than you are.
>>
>> Doug
>>

> I repeat they said to me they can't help and point me nowhere...

Yes, you made that clear.

> It's hard to say they are helpful they rather time wasters.

What's not clear is why you think that they have an obligation to help
you fix a problem that they didn't cause.

Would it have been nice if they *could* have helped you? Sure. But you
seem to be attributing some sort of negative traits to them because they
couldn't do that. I think you're being unfair.

> P.S. Doug your work sentiments not make you objective here.

Not sure what you mean.

Doug