[dns-operations] ATT DNS resolution problems

heyitsdrew .. heyitsdrew at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 15:38:55 UTC 2015

I am seeing an issue with ATT uverse and mobile networks not being able to
consistently resolve our domain.  It started out with intermittent
resolution working then SERVFAIL and now its progressed to NXDOMAIN.

Their secondary DNS server (68.94.156.1) works fine but their primary
(69.94.157.1) is having issues with being able to resolve correctly.  Of
course on a cell network you have no choice what DNS you use so those users
are SOL until AT&T resolves the issue.

Does anyone have a contact at AT&T to help me with is?  I have had very
little luck going through their support channels.

Thanks