[dns-operations] about anti-ddos DNS hostings

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 15:45:40 UTC 2015

Cloudflare,  may be an option for Kevin (not my day job, so not an advert).

I did a paper last year for an NGO re: DDOS on civil society orgs and
lots of folks are heading to Cloudflare for DDOS protection.

There are non-profits who are providing this service as well, but only
to other non-profits.

rgds,

McTim