[dns-operations] Verifying that a recursor is performing DNSSec validation

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Sun Jul 26 05:24:55 UTC 2015

Thanks for sharing.  I take a slightly different approach and also test that
an incorrectly signed zone comes back as SERVFAIL.

I just posted my 1.0 release of the plugin on the NAGIOS Exchange
(https://exchange.nagios.org/directory/Plugins/Network-Protocols/DNS) and it
will be visible once approved.

I'd appreciate your similar feedback.

Frank