[dns-operations] cache flush request

Eli Heady eli.heady at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 14:35:35 UTC 2015

Is there a better place for such requests?
Honestly curious ...  as an operator of dns for a large-ish network, I'd
like to know when our caches have been polluted. To that point, and to the
OP and others making flush requests, it would be helpful to include correct
and incorrect records in your request so rdns operators may validate their
cache content.