[dns-operations] DNS-OARC Fall 2015 Workshop - Montreal, 3rd - 4th October

Denesh Bhabuta denesh at dns-oarc.net
Fri Aug 7 18:02:15 UTC 2015

Email Contents:
    Fall 2015 Workshop Registration, Call for Presentations, Accommodation
    DNS-OARC Sponsorship
    DNS-OARC Social Media
    Future meetings

Dear colleagues

A quick reminder that the DNS-OARC Fall 2015 Workshop will take place at the Fairmont Queen Elizabeth Hotel in Montreal, Canada on 3 and 4 October 2015. It will be co-located with NANOG 65.

The Workshop website is at:

    https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/24/

[ Fall 2015 Workshop Registration ]

Attending OARC Workshops is open to all, and free for OARC paying Members, accepted Speakers, and Sponsors during the Early Bird period (until 18 September). All other parties interested in DNS operations and research including NANOG attendees are particularly welcome. There is a registration fee of $150 payable for non-members during Early Bird.

Registrations received after 18 September will be subject to an additional late registration fee of $100 for all attendees. Please register via:

    https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/24/page/2

[ Fall 2015 Workshop Call for Presentations  - Deadline 30 July ]

DNS-OARC is requesting proposals for presentations, with a preference for DNSSEC work. We are looking for the whole spectrum, from measurement work using passive and active techniques, to applications and potential new uses of DNSSEC.

If you would like to present at the Fall 2015 Workshop in Montreal, please submit your abstract for the Programme Committee to consider. You may submit your abstracts until 14 August however please send these through as soon as possible to allow the Programme Committee to evaluate and create a draft agenda early.

Further details are at:

    https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/24/call-for-abstracts/

[ Fall 2015 Accommodation ]

As we are colocating with NANOG 65, our hotel accommodation block is available in NANOG’s delegate room block. For this reason, we would recommend booking sooner rather than later as NANOG rooms get booked up very quickly. A standard room under the conference rate is available from 2 October until 9 October and costs CAD $199 plus tax and is cancellable until 6pm on the day of arrival.

    https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/24/page/0

[[ SPONSORING DNS-OARC WORKSHOPS ]]

DNS-OARC Workshops are mainly funded via sponsorships and we are pleased to welcome back CIRA as a Gold and Social sponsor, this time for the Fall 2015 Workshop.

We are seeking further sponsorship for the Fall Workshop and co-sponsors for the social event. Please contact sponsor at dns-oarc.net if your organization is interested in becoming a sponsor. Our Sponsor Benefits document is at:

    https://www.dns-oarc.net/files/meeting-sponsor.pdf

[[ FOLLOW US ]]

A reminder that you may follow us at:

Twitter: @dnsoarc
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/grp/home?gid=3193714
Google+: https://plus.google.com/+DnsoarcNetPlus/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtgW_wIPdA_WBmMKX79JT4g/videos

[[ FUTURE DNS-OARC WORKSHOPS]]

Spring 2016 - 1 & 2 April, Hilton Hotel, Bueno Aires, Argentina (Co-located with IETF 95) - Sponsor opportunities are now open.

We look forward to seeing you in Montreal on 3 and 4 October for the Fall 2015 Workshop

    https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/24/

Regards
Denesh
DNS-OARC Event Co-ordinator