[dns-operations] Verizon contact person urgently needed

Klaus Malorny Klaus.Malorny at knipp.de
Mon Aug 3 08:05:40 UTC 2015

Hi,

sorry that I misuse this list to some extent, but we have some DNS problems for
weeks now which we fail to solve due to ignorance on various sides. As such I
urgently need a contact person at Verizon who has sufficient competence in
respect to Verizon's DNS infrastructure. If such a person is on this list,
please get into contact with me. Or, if someone of you knows such a person, I
would highly appreciate if you could send me his/her e-mail address (of course
also directly) or ask him/her to contact me via the address I am using for this
post.

Thanks in advance & regards,

Klaus