[dns-operations] Anycast resolver addresses (Was: Do Unix stubs round robin nameserver addresses?)

Roland Dobbins rdobbins at arbor.net
Sat Apr 18 00:11:15 UTC 2015

On 18 Apr 2015, at 7:06, Doug Barton wrote:

> You snipped out the part of my message that explained the answer to
> that question.

I understood the answer, I've just seen enough examples of ACLs and
firewall rules and so forth being borked and remaining borked for
unreasonable lengths of time until they're finally fixed that even in
this context, having another address which can be used for recursive DNS
service makes sense to me.