[dns-operations] DNS-OARC Spring 2015 Workshop - Amsterdam, Netherlands 9/10th May - AGENDA

Keith Mitchell keith at dns-oarc.net
Tue Apr 7 21:54:23 UTC 2015

The agenda for DNS-OARC's 2015 Spring Workshop on the 9th and 10th May,
in Amsterdam, The Netherlands is now available at:

	https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/21/timetable/#all

This will be held at the same location the subsequent RIPE70 meeting,
and we're grateful to SIDN, Verisign and Nominum for being our sponsors
this time.

The theme for this workshop is DDoS attack report and mitigation
techniques, and we have a range of talks on this topic, including on
attack experiences and side-effects, and countermeasures against
random subdomain attacks.

We also have various DNSSEC talks, looking at the effects of increasing
the root Zone KSK size, on-the-fly signing, and use of ECDSA crypto in
practice, as well as several new DNS tool presentations.

A big thank you to our speakers and programme committee for putting
another full and high-quality agenda together.

You can register as a member (free) or non-member ($150) at:

	https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/21/registration/

Please note that the registration fee increases by $100 for all
attendees on 24th April.

Proceedings start mid-Saturday morning - although the Saturday morning
sessions are about DNS-OARC status/business, all but one closed member-
only presentation will be open to all registered attendees. I'll also
being giving a retrospective on OARC's evolution in the 10 years since
it was founded.

The full public workshop starts at 14:00 CEST Saturday until 17:30
Sunday. There will be a social event sponsored by SIDN on Saturday evening.

We're planning to webcast the public workshop, further details to follow.

All accommodation at the venue Hotel Okura is now fully booked, however
we have arranged for discounted room rates at other local hotels, please
see:

	https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/21/page/0

For travel and additional venue information, see the RIPE70 meeting site at:

	https://ripe70.ripe.net/venue/meeting-venue/

With our thanks to the RIPE NCC for connectivity and other logistical
support.

Additional sponsors for this meeting and the social event remain welcome
- please contact <sponsor at dns-oarc.net> if interested.

Look forward to seeing everyone in Amsterdam !

Keith Mitchell
OARC President