[dns-operations] DNS-OARC Fall 2014 Workshop - Los Angeles, California, 11th-13th October

Keith Mitchell keith at dns-oarc.net
Wed Sep 24 21:19:45 UTC 2014

A reminder DNS-OARC's 2014 Fall Workshop and Member AGM will be taking
place in Los Angeles, California, USA on the 11th through 13th October,
and we are pleased to announce a very strong confirmed agenda at:

https://indico.dns-oarc.net//conferenceTimeTable.py?confId=20#all.detailed

This will be held in co-operation with the ccNSO Tech Day of the
subsequent ICANN51 meeting. The OARC AGM and member-only session will be
held on Saturday 11th October, the main workshop on Sunday 12th, and a
joint session with ICANN's Tech Day on Monday 13th.

You can find more information about the workshop at:

   https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/workshop-2014-10

Registration is open at:

   https://indico.dns-oarc.net/confRegistrationFormDisplay.py?confId=20

OARC Workshop meetings are open to OARC members and to all other parties
interested in DNS operations and research, with ICANN attendees
particularly welcome this time around. Meeting registration is free,
with priority given to OARC Members, Speakers, Donors and Sponsors in
the event of limited space.

We are planning remote participation for this event, including video
webcast, details to follow.

Although our agenda is full and submissions are closed at this point, we
hope to be able to allow a small number of lightning talks of late-
breaking topical material, with submissions for these open between
8th and 10th October.

We are grateful to Microsoft as our Platinum meeting sponsor, and ICANN
for their support of our workshop.

Keith Mitchell
OARC President