[dns-operations] Dotster contact?

Brielle Bruns bruns at 2mbit.com
Fri Sep 19 21:44:02 UTC 2014

On 9/19/14 1:08 PM, Brielle Bruns wrote:
> I know this is a longshot, but don't suppose anyone on this list has a
> contact at dotster that could assist me with some technical issues with
> their website and a domain?
>
> The ineptitude I'm getting from their (probably outsourced) tech support
> people on their ticketing system is...  brain damaging level.  So much
> so that I'm about to tell my client to transfer the domains away from
> them just so we can get the domain to work.

Thanks to those who replied off-list.  :-)

Sorry if I came off a bit harsh in that e-mail.  Had $boss from $dayjob
wondering why it was taking so long to change the name servers on one of
our primary domains.  After 4 days of back and forth... well, you can
understand why I was a little bit on the tense side.

--
Brielle Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org    /     http://www.ahbl.org