[dns-operations] DNS-OARC Fall 2014 Workshop - Los Angeles, California, 11th-13th October

Keith Mitchell keith at dns-oarc.net
Thu Sep 11 07:54:51 UTC 2014

On 09/10/2014 01:57 PM, Peter Losher wrote:
> On 10 Sep 2014, at 10:50, Joe Abley wrote: Sorry for the non-op
> question, but Keith's autoresponder says he's busy at UKNOF in
> Belfast and I've unfortunately left all this room booking to the
> last minute.

Please can you use <admin at dns-oarc.net> for all OARC support matters, we
now have several team members that can help :-)

>>> - once you give it the dates of checkin and checkout it will say
>>> "OARC Inc"
>>
>> and that's not what happened. It said "the group code provided
>> does not exist at this hotel".

I can confirm that we still have *plenty* of capacity in our room block
until CoB today, and having also just tried it the link certainly stil
works for me. Is it possible you asked for dates outside our 10th-17th
October window ?

Keith