[dns-operations] DNS-OARC Fall 2014 Workshop - Los Angeles, California, 11th-13th October

Joe Abley jabley at hopcount.ca
Wed Sep 10 17:35:09 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Sorry for the non-op question, but Keith's autoresponder says he's busy at UKNOF in Belfast and I've unfortunately left all this room booking to the last minute.

The group code implied by the link in Keith's earlier mail (below) "does not exist at this hotel" says the Crowne Plaza web page. Anybody know the group room rate, and how to get it?

Joe