[dns-operations] DNS BoF at DNS OARC 2014 Fall LA

han feng ben.han.cn at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 05:43:25 UTC 2014

Hi all:

We are working on organizing a DNS BoF at DNS OARC 2014 Fall in LA, and we wanted to
share the test report regarding to DNS dynamic update and xfr (please refer to the
attachment), and ask your opinions on the topics that we should cover on this BoF.

Some interesting topics we thought of:
- What approach you are using to perform zone updation, replication and synchronization
- Why dynamic update and xfr is or isn't your choice

looking forward to hear your thoughts.