[dns-operations] 2014 Fall DNS-OARC Workshop PGP Keysigning

Matthew Pounsett matt at conundrum.com
Fri Oct 10 20:49:50 UTC 2014

I've heard a couple reports that attendees at the meeting this weekend did not receive an email I sent through Indico about the PGP keysigning at the meeting.  Apologies for that.. I'm using this email to dns-operations to compensate.

The keysigning party will be during the second half of lunch on Sunday.   If you wish to participate, please email your key(s) to matt.pounsett+keyparty at rightside.co and I'll compile a keyring.

Please bring a trusted source to read your fingerprint from (such as your PGP keyring on your laptop) and ID suitable for identifying yourself to people from other countries.

Thanks all.  Apologies for the noise to those of you not attending.
- Matt