[dns-operations] FW: [IP] Sonic.net implements DNSSEC, performs MITM

Livingood, Jason Jason_Livingood at cable.comcast.com
Fri Oct 10 20:09:59 UTC 2014

Noticed this on another list. It made me wonder if it was worth resurrecting & trying to publish this old individual I-D, which contained recommendations for opt-in and opt-out, among other things that would have been useful in this case.

Old drafts:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-livingood-dns-malwareprotect-02
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-livingood-dns-redirect-03

- Jason Livingood