[dns-operations] DNS-OARC Fall 2014 Workshop - Final Information

Keith Mitchell keith at dns-oarc.net
Wed Oct 8 21:36:23 UTC 2014

A final reminder DNS-OARC's 2014 Fall Workshop and Member AGM will be
taking place *this* weekend in Los Angeles.

Our workshop will be held in co-operation with the ccNSO Tech Day of the
co-located ICANN51 meeting. The OARC AGM and member-only session will be
held on from 14:00 PDT on Saturday 11th October, social event Saturday
evening, the main workshop starts at 09:00 PDT on Sunday 12th, and a
joint session with ICANN's Tech Day on Monday 13th starts at 10:30 PDT.

Our agenda is now finalized and very full of great quality content, at:

https://indico.dns-oarc.net//conferenceTimeTable.py?confId=20#all.detailed

Note that we are regrettably unable to accept any last-minute
submissions or lighting talks, unless there are any speaker cancellations.

We are also full from a venue space point of view, and registration is
closed. We have a few places left for OARC members only, please contact
<admin at dns-oarc.net> if you are a member who wishes to attend but did
not already register and we'll try to accommodate.

The good news is remote participation will be supported, via ICANN's
AdobeConnect system:

   Webcast:	https://icann.adobeconnect.com/lax51-westside
   Audio: 	http://stream.icann.org:8000/lax51-westside-en.m3u

with slides linked to from the above meeting timetable page, and OARC's
Jabber room:

	xmpp://dns-operations@conference.dns-oarc.net

You can find full information about the workshop at:

	https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/workshop-2014-10

Finally, a big Thank You to our sponsors:

* Microsoft (Platinum and Social)
* Nominet (Silver, T-shirts)
* Dyn (Bronze)

and ICANN as our meeting host, for making this event possible :-)

Keith Mitchell
OARC President