[dns-operations] OT: DNS Training

Chris Dent chris at indented.co.uk
Fri Nov 14 17:06:10 UTC 2014

I'm not sure how helpful this will be but there's Men & Mice who offer
DNS/Bind training.

http://www.menandmice.com/support-training/training/

They often have courses available in the US, of course "United States" is
something of an ambiguous location but it wouldn't hurt to ask if they are
planning any near you.

Regards,

Chris