[dns-operations] about list's MX

Keith Mitchell keith at dns-oarc.net
Wed May 28 15:35:26 UTC 2014

As per the presentation on OARC systems at the Warsaw workshop:

	https://indico.dns-oarc.net//getFile.py/access?contribId=32&resId=0&materialId=slides&confId=19

OARC's e-mail, including the mailman mailing lists, is the one last
thing we need to migrate from the legacy decade-old server to our new
platforms. So any rationale for the current configuration is likely lost
in the depths of time, and it's probably best not to read too much into,
or tinker with, it, not least as it works just fine.

William will be migrating our e-mail/mailman platform to our new server
(to join everything else that has already been migrated) over the next
2-3 weeks, and will be doing any appropriate config clean-up, including
to DNS records if needed, as part of that process.

Keith