[dns-operations] DNS-OARC Spring Workshop Final Information

Keith Mitchell keith at dns-oarc.net
Sat May 10 06:25:19 UTC 2014

Couple of quick updates:

On 05/09/2014 10:34 AM, Keith Mitchell wrote:

> jabber remote participation at:
>
> 	xmpp:dns-operations at conference.jabber.dns-oarc.net

Note this should be:

 	xmpp:dns-operations at conference..dns-oarc.net

apologies for my typo.

> For remote attendance, we plan to webcast the open workshop via Google
> Hangouts:

Unfortunately our webcasting team and gear are *still* en-route due to a
series of flight delays - it remains feasible they will be here for a
14:00 CEST/12:00 start, but we may have some delay before we can get
things working. If it looks like being a significant delay we'll see if
we can get a voice-only teleconference bridge going as a stop-gap.

Otherwise, everything else is ready and we're good to go !

Keith