[dns-operations] difference between several NS with several glue

Yonghua Peng sysops at mail2000.us
Thu Jul 24 10:05:29 UTC 2014

A zone has at least two NS records, three is better.
So the former is more suitable from what I know.
And for the latter, some registrars don't let you register a nameserver
with more than one IP (for example Namecheap does this), so each
nameserver with just one IP get easier setup.

--
We are hiring cloud Dev/Ops, for more details please see: YY Cloud Jobs
<http://soa.game.yy.com/jobs.html>